Waiting

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

tuesday 3/15 the Ides of March

ON THIS DAY
On March 15, 1965, addressing a joint session of Congress, President Johnson called for new legislation to guarantee every American's right to vote.

I believe 'ides' means the middle of the month.
if I am wrong- pls correct.
so- I have gone mouse-less for about a week.
fyi- Logitech- maker of cordless mice- sent a Free replacement- might be worth it to you to find one.
Today DH went to the office and I am about to get into a horizontal position. DH brought home, from Knoxville TN, some strange bug causing cough, aches and no appetite.
Updates: cabinets on order. 8 boxes, so far, of photos,videos, books, kitchen non essentials packed...some have gone to the basement- some sitting in dining room and some still in the kitchen. I don't think we have any more useless items than the next household- they are just sort of spread out more. With the fibromyalgia I have set up the kitchen to reduce repetitive difficult movements. Our kitchen lady has arranged for the dishwasher to be higher off the ground- reducing awkward to the floor bending to the lower shelf
and installing one cabinet lower than the rest- which we have - as DH built one for me, but the new will have drawers and new counter top. Soon we will have to order dishwasher, range hood & cabinet pulls.
SMW is visiting SRW in san diego this week. Prep for Sophia's birthday party is topic of discussion. April 16th. We'll have the honor of Sophia's maternal Great grandmother's presence. She prefers to be called 'GiGi'.
Several driving trips in the offing- but I don't think I can do it this year.
I may save myself for a visit to so california later in the year and possibly Colorado for Conference in October. At this moment nothing seems do-able- but it will pass. DH needed 3 whole days to recover.
I am really missing my sister and my friend jvb, who is making slow progress. the good news is currently he will not be relocated to Texas....thanks to a good friend who has made legal arrangements.
Soon I will ask my dear niece to help me figure out how to put photos here- a blog with no photos seems terribly unexciting.........
enjoy your day~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home