Waiting

Monday, February 28, 2005

Maria, Full of Grace

This is one of the finest Academy Awards shows I've seen in a
very long time. ( only a couple of unattractive gowns )

"Tasteful" as we used to say, with a wonderful multinational flavor.
music from 'motorcycle diaries' won best song - I agreed with that.
"Maria Full of Grace" is an incredible movie.
I'm sorry the young actress who played Maria
was not awarded. Please see this movie.

I can't believe I am still awake and watching.

wishing for Johnny Depp - he is so good-& soo attractive even in that awful scary movie - gosh that was a bad movie. He played the divorced writer losing it.
anyway- now we will all have to see million dollar baby and all the others- including the nominated documentaries...especially the documentaries.
We learn so much from those independent films.
one last note- Martin S- made a 'hollywood' movie and they still wouldn't give him an
Oscar!
With Jamie Foxx winning and Annette Benning not- I believe we saw the generational transition tonight.
Really, who cares what I think about the academy awards ? ha!
My friend for whom film is a passion- is unable to speak.
JVB- who gifted us with a subscription to Netflix.
I will call him tomorrow- and tell him who won. The nurse's aid will hold the
phone to his ear; he is making a little bit of progress.
........more on the kitchen re-make tomorrow.
.&.....maybe we will see Sophia soon. Sophia takes swim
lessons twice/week and shops at Costco ( discount emporium -blue )
see www.buyblue.org
Hello- across the pond to our european readers.
HHH & MGL
will e mail reply asap. ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home