Waiting

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Friends

Today I spent time on the phone with my favorite guys-
JGW sr , JVB, in hosp in SF- cousin angelo called to wish me a happy birthday.
He was making meatballs while we chatted about cigarettes- cheap places to buy-
and quitting- he is down to 1/2 pack/day on a Quit program from Roswell - the cancer clinic in Bflo.
Also had drop- in company - Staff Sgt Marine JTM jr. what a nice surprise.
Joe is stationed in Adrian MI. Hadn't seen him in many months-good to see him.
Then DH arrived home from long drive to bflo for Ben's First Communion. He was able to see his family and cousins. We went to a Big Boy for supper. (yuch)
Tomorrow the kitchen crew returns- but I think they will be tackling the roof repair this week- so this is all going to take more than the promised " twoweeks" .
I have moved all the breakfast needs upstairs toaster, etc- and put a cooler up there so I don't have to interrupt to get to the refrigerator. I don't know how much longer I will have easy access to pc- so I may have to go the internet caf`e up the road a piece.
not complaining, mind you- *_*
Lots of birthdays to remember these days- trying to get greetings out on time.
Many thanks to all who sent birthday wishes- family & friends..much appreciated.
Enjoy your days ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home