Waiting

Thursday, June 16, 2005

a PERSONAL NOTE

OK- so now I know I have more readers than my original faithful 2-
JgW and JhL - thanks to you !!! for helping me to become a blageur....( I have not looked it up yet- it is french for what I don't know but I like the spelling )
I also know those readers are more interested in seeing their initials mentioned here rather than my 'soap box' offerings .....you know who you are! LOL
so for those who prefer a gossip column- here we go-
RmA , RN phoned the other day- busy entertaining nephews this week.
Off to costco with her 8 month old TWIN grandniece Evelyn and grandnephew Max.....you go girl - 3rd set of twins in R's family. (I think it's only 3.!)
Father's Day - Sunday: driving up to Lake Orion...promises to be a weather perfect day.
I bought a b/p monitor yesterday- but seems the cuff is too small- so back to the store for an exchange and off to print & frame photos for gifts ....
since April 20th we have been minus scanner printer and audio capabilities ...
it is annoying to have to pay for copying services.
Home Improvement update- we are really enjoying the new space. The kitchen changes are much more accomodating to the fibromyalgiac limitations. Dishwasher is raised, drawers pull out fully- lowered countertop for easy chopping, mixing, etc.
Freshly painted and empty of furniture ( ie TV ) - the family room is an oasis.
I could rave on, sufficient to say we are almost done and feeling good with our choices.
Need to get out to errands- and will con't later-
enjoy your day ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home