Waiting

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dieting? / Birthdays / personal notes

http://www.alternet.org/envirohealth/21148/

I have had a couple of requests about a regimen I used
some 20 years ago. The book is titled *Fit for Life*
I don't remember the authors...& have not searched it out.
I recommend it- if you can find it-I gave away my copy.

The above link is a good article on how confusing the new
government 'nutritonal' guidelines may be.

I would think the best source of advice for heart health and
diet would be the oldest person you know. *_*
& I truly hope that isn't me!

Happy Birthday to JGW in NC-TODAY
& Lee P in CA on the 7th.

to: Leah R, MI and Jamie J in Vancouver BC
thanks for the feedback. C'mon back now, y'hear?

Sesame Street Live at the Fox Theater tonight.
Grover is Sophia's favorite Blue entity.

Busy day ahead-
Enjoy yours.






2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home